6.2.13

She Dreams of Kitsch


DON'T YOU JUST hate those days when you sit down in front of your computer feeling all crazy-gungho and ready to work your butt off, but then it dies off the minute Chrome loads?

Is this even normal? Because I'm starting to feel like this is an ongoing battle with me.

This is worrying.

I was all set to wade through a stack of reports but somehow, I ended up collaging.



Marni printed vinyl clutch  £201.66 [HERE]

Weighs approximately 0.6lbs/ 0.2kg 
Width 12" / 30cm 
Height 10" / 26cm 
Depth 2" / 4cm



I love it when things reek of kitsch.

This clutch by Marni totally fits the bill because 1) it looks like an over-sized coin pouch, and 2) it has a floral print plastered on the front and a checkered motif on the back.

SAY WHAT?!

This is basically like owning 2 Marni clutches and all you have to do to change it up is alternate sides.




9 comments:

  1. How amazing, I love that it has two sides!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty spiffy. I'm totally diggin' the fact that it has two sides as well. How wonderfully unexpected!


      Delete
  2. Haha, oh man, you and me both have this problem. I'll be set to do homework and then bam...I get distracted.
    Ah well. Haha, love the two sides! That's so cool :)

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough when you have the attention span of a child. Distractions are always so much more interesting than the task at hand.

      Delete
  3. This bag is beautiful I love how it different on the front and back!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - so easy to switch up a look!

      Delete
  4. Love the clutch and this "chrome" thing happens to me too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you refer to it as the "chrome" thing. I think that's a better, more vague way of referring to procrastination. Hahaha!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for commenting as always, Borjana! :D

    ReplyDelete

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest