5.2.13

Sale Sale Sale


WOKE UP TO this sitting pretty in my inbox.







CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO SALE.






Chinese New Year is a hop and a skip away, which means I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban until I reach the sunny shores of Singapore on the 8th (not that the postal system on this island is really good enough to trust with packages anyway). 

Then I'm dragging Twinnie out of her cupcake-filled hole to shop until we drop, because I hear shopping when you're on holiday is pretty much mandatory. 

... Even if it means I'm just shopping for fried eats at an Old Chang Kee kiosk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest