30.1.13

Olsen Twins: Back to Black


"I like change. I've never really had much consistency in my life, you know, from everyday work to my living situation to whether or not I'm going to be in L.A. The one constant thing in my life is my friends and family, which is all I need." 
- Mary-Kate Olsen


"I don't think you necessarily need to show off your stomach and boobs to be sexy. I'm just not attracted to that type of dressing." 
- Ashley Olsen















"I am Henri. Zee American cooking, it tastes like du caka poo poo." 
- Passport to Paris

12 comments:

  1. i think they have awesome style.... they look so much taller than they actually are!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I thought they were at least 5'4"! But they barely toe the 5 foot line. Hahahaha

      Delete
  2. love mka. who wasn't excited about two of a kind after full house had been gone for far too long??? these chics inspired me to buy my first pair of platform sandals in the 6th grade. awesome post.

    xo,
    amb

    http://amberthegirlone.blogspot.com/

    ps - suspenders are for larry king...and everyone else too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I haven't thought about Two of a Kind in what feels like forever. Hahahah man, I used to rush home after school every day, desperate to catch it on tv!

      Thanks so much for commenting back Amber! :)

      Delete
  3. great post! I love their style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do have the best, inimitable way of dressing themselves!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love them so much, it's probably borderline stalkerish. Hahahaha :(

      Delete
  5. These twins have such an amazing style!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest