24.1.13

Kay Ell


Hello all, I just got back from a quick trip over to Kuala Lumpur and I am pretty much vanquished by all the pollution and bad traffic. Hehe. Can't tell you how much I've missed not fearing for my life in some rickety speeding taxi.

Anyway! This is going to be a terrible photo diary, seeing as how I was way too busy either running around or stuffing my face with Aunty Anne's pretzels/tubs of Baskin & Robbins ice cream to remember I actually have readers who want to see these things too ... but this post is up because way too many of you have voted for more personal posts and pictures. 

More on this in my next post.

So here we go.


Obsessed with Topshop's eyelash ditsy necklace. Just the right amount of combined sass and whimsy.

"Just wait 'til you get up here ..."
This scared the crap outta me. And I was so excited to see some cheapo Matthew Williamson stuff, too. 

WHO DOES THAT?!!?


Topshop jeans and top, Mulberry bag.


I am aware that I am coming off like a nut-job who almost exclusively dresses herself in Topshop, but it's not true.

... I also save a pretty huge chunk of closet space for Zara, and there's a shelf in there that houses like a million tees from American Apparel.




13 comments:

  1. There's a similar necklace that used to be on catbird (maybe still is?) that I really liked, except it used actual fake eyelashes I think.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OO. Was there really? That sounds kind of awesome... Catbird always manages to have the coolest things on their site.

      By the way, thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Levi! And thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  3. who cares if you have alot of top shop?! its amazing stuff :)


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Topshop is almost ridiculously amazing, even IF they're getting a little pricey over here in Malaysia. Thanks for commenting as well! :)

      Delete
  4. Good morning Dear,
    thank you for your comment.
    I love your blog.
    Il colore della tua borsa รจ meraviglioso!!
    Chocolate Rose Style



    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is so cute! Oh and I love ZARA too! ;)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amor. Hoooow amazing is Zara? I just want to live in the store!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Antonella. It's a good bag; seen me through some heavy duty flights!

      Delete

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest