24.2.13

Gettin' Shifty




£35.00 [HERE]


ASOS IS A terrible place to default to on the Internet when you're bored but trying not to shop (as anybody with a pulse will tell you, the minute you say no to doing something, it suddenly becomes imperative that you get to do it ... immediately).

So here I am, barely fifteen days into the new lunar year and already I've found something to covet.

This dress is all slinky jersey with a whiff of muscle-tee cool, and then BAM! suddenly there's that ridiculously compelling metallic hem.

Couple of super important questions though: What is that hem doing there? And why do I like it so much?

Add another thing onto the list of stuff I like that will send rivulets of fear streaking through my mother's heart.




(photo credits)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest