26.12.12

Just Begin


"I never look at the masses as my responsibility; I look at the individual. I can only love one person at a time - just one, one, one. So you begin. I began - I picked up one person. Maybe if I didn't pick up that one person, I wouldn't have picked up forty-two thousand....The same thing goes for you, the same thing in your family, the same thing in your church, your community. Just begin - one, one, one."
- Mother Teresa



ph. Bourgeoise Belle

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! I may have to KEEP MY CAPS LOCK key intermittently ACTIVE for a couple of SENTENCES JUST so nobody really gets a PROPER chance TO REALIZE I'M like a day late. YOU know - Because EVERYBODY IS so busy being ANGRILY DISTRACTED by what appears to be sporadically spastic VIRTUAL YELLING. 

I am really sorry.

I promise to try and not let this happen ever again.

Though, on a related note: Happy Boxing Day! I'm not even a tiny bit late for this one. You guys must be relieved you don't have to suffer through yet another desperate burst of irresponsible Caps Locking. 

Hence ... as surely as Jesus and Mother Teresa have given you the gift of Love ... I, in turn, have given you the gift of Gratitude ...


... You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest