20.12.12

Doomsday Dilemma

Apparently, the world is going to end tomorrow.

In case you've been cryogenically frozen for an entire year, 21.12.12 is supposed to be the legit date for global expiration, so made legit only because:

  1. Some long-count Mayan calendar ends abruptly on this day.
  2. All predictions made by the Ancient Mayans have come true in spectacular form.

Hence, by pure inductive reasoning, human logic dictates that the Mayans knew their shit; ergo, tomorrow we're all going to die something is going to happen.

Nobody's sure what, but I'm thinking dinosaurs and alien spaceships.

I have to say though, I am a little peeved that I decided to start a blog like all of two seconds ago only to have this sudden, ominous air of doom swoop in and steal my thunder without so much as a "howdy-do". I mean, how totally rude and inconvenient.

This will teach me to procrastinate.

Still, I suppose one just never knows when the wrath of God will strike ...

Am going to wade through my doubt and crack out a list of essentials to acquire ... you know, just in case shit hits the fan and I'm standing next to a crater weeping desolately, completely ill-equipped to face the new world order.


These all seem like total essentials at the moment, but ask me again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest